A&E Studies & Designs
Consumers are demanding more speed for less money. We have architects and engineering partners that design to the highest levels of voice and data services in buildings and venues. When designing wireless infrastructure for new construction and renovation, our team of technical expertise and experience in the SMC,DRAN, CRAN, Wi-Fi and Public Safety as well as over the air fiber back-haul utilizing the latest Point to Point and Multi Point Networks.
We partner with all major commercial carriers to offer solutions that meet each client’s unique communication needs. Our expert in-house consultants, engineers and integrators are highly proficient at designing and installing systems in a variety of environments that support 3G/4G/5G(LTE) protocols, private land-mobile radio (LMR) and public safety technologies.
We have unparalleled subject-matter expertise in the most current distributed antenna system (DAS), small cell, bi-directional amplifier (BDA) and repeater technologies in the wireless space. We can deliver the best platforms possible and provide the right solution for you and your clients.
A&E Studies and testing that we offer include:
- Power Density Calculations
- Active vs Passive Intermodulation
- High Voltage
- Maximum Permissible Exposure (MPE) Analysis
- Power Thresholds Tests
- Antenna Studies
- Spectrum studies
- RF passive or active gear performance characterization
- Optimal guard band configuration
- Network Configuration Audit
- KPI, Coverage, Capacity, MPE or any other RF propagation testing
- -48 DC Power-plant design and Installation
- VSWR/RL/DTF/PIM Sweeps.
- Replace RRUS/DUS/6601/6202/6630
- RF passive and active gear performance maintenance and repairs
- DAS,SMC DRAN, Wifi, LAA 5G
- We can monitor DAS and Repeaters under RL@LLC contract.
- We can repair or replace any RF Wireless coverage system.
- Telecom Decommissioning and Site Demolitions.