In-building enterprise cellular Solutions
A hybrid active DAS that solves coverage issues for 3G/4G/LTE.
Spotty cellular coverage, poor voice quality, dropped calls, and dead zones continue to plague occupants in middle price buildings. Cel-Fi QUATRA is an Active DAS Hybrid that solves this problem. It is an affordable, all-digital solution. It provides uniform, high quality cellular signal throughout a building, and is scalable to the size needed. Cel-FI QUATRA is carrier approved and guaranteed network safe.
Unlike older analog boosters and passive DAS technology, Cel-Fi QUATRA delivers a cellular signal that is up to 1000 times stronger, utilizing CAT 5e cabling for RF and Power over Ethernet, with no signal attenuation right to the perimeter of the building. Cel-Fi QUATRA can be installed in just days (compared to months typical of other solutions), and at a price point that meets the middle price budget.
About Cel-Fi QUATRA
The Cel-Fi QUATRA Solution
The majority of cellular phone calls take place inside, but cell networks are outside. 80% of business users inside complain of poor coverage or dropped calls. A building’s materials, while improving energy efficiency, will block or inhibit cellular service from the outside network. To exacerbate the issue, cellular coverage is increasingly not optional. In fact, cellular coverage can be considered a safety or even regulatory requirement depending on the region. Building owners need a high-quality solution that can serve the middleprise and not take a year to deploy.
Integrators and Carriers have partnered with Cel-Fi to deliver a smart solution designed for middleprise buildings – Cel-Fi QUATRA solutions.
- Cel-Fi provides the QUATRA BOM Estimator to help installers select the appropriate equipment in the right quantity, to eliminate the heavy cost / time of the planning effort.
- Cel-Fi’s all-digital, scalable, PoE Cat5e solution makes it ideal for Single or Multi-Carrier environments.
- Speed of Installation, higher quality in-building cellular solutions, and cost savings – are some of the reasons building owners, facility managers, and IT professionals are making the smart investment in the Cel-Fi QUATRA solution.
A Solution for the Carrier
Cel-Fi QUATRA is designed to improve indoor signal coverage without any risk of interference on the mobile network. Cel-Fi QUATRA provides a sophisticated network-safe solution that has been engineered to deliver multiple levels of network protection:
- Uplink power control to prevent desensitizing the network
- Echo-cancellation and feedback control
- Uplink muting, when handsets (UE) are not detected
- Signal qualification (channels are individually qualified, so noise or very poor signals won’t be amplified and degrade the network)
The Cel-Fi WAVE Platform cloud-based portal enables an operator to monitor equipment and network KPI’s, such as channel configurations, RSRP, RSCP, SINR, and systems gains, providing control and optimization insight.
Ask us which Cel-Fi QUATRA will you need for your building coverage solutions.
(Part 90 certified)
(Part 20 certified)